Your life and sometimes your experiences are shaped by your thinking. Did you know that even obstacles have a value when you can see it?
Right now you can start developing convictions that will help you to feel happier and achieve more, regardless of the situation.
Consider the empowering beliefs below that you can start using today to give your life the “Green Light” towards the power of positive thinking.
Empowering Beliefs to Make You Smile
- I understand my potential. You can achieve amazing results when you put your mind to it. Feel excited about reaching your true potential.
- I count my blessings. List each thing that you have to be grateful for. Remember to include the smaller items, like warm socks or tart cranberries. Expressing your appreciation reminds you of how rich you are.
- I learn from mistakes. You can make setbacks work for you by focusing on the lessons that they contain. Flubbing one job interview can teach you how to ace the next one.
- I find meaning in adversity. Tough times can be the most rewarding phase of your life. Know that you can emerge from any challenge with greater wisdom and courage.Look back at the obstacles you’ve already overcome, and reassure yourself that you can handle what’s ahead.
- I embrace change. Accept that life is a series of changes. Focus on the present moment, and prepare yourself to adapt to whatever circumstances come your way.
- I dream big.Expand your wish list. Setting demanding but attainable goals gives you adventures to look forward to each day.
- I practice forgiveness. Lighten your load by clearing away any resentment you’re holding onto from the past. Set reasonable boundaries while you respond with compassion when others disappoint you. Pardon yourself too.
8. I give generously. Sharing your blessings makes you more powerful and joyful. Volunteer in your community and speak kindly to each person you meet today. Buy coffee for your co-workers or give your receptionist a flower.
Try implementing these 8 very strong and positives beliefs this week.
Let me know how they are working out for you.
Trapper Sherwood; CHt